I want to multiply my probability of making it to a world series of poker event this year?

I have a 3.45% chance of winning one of the tournaments if I can buy into 6 of those tournaments what are my likelihood of making it?
Answers:
I would say > 5000:1

There is some prop bets out here and even the very best pros are barely getting 100:1 that they will win any bracelet
It's adjectives in the cards my friend.

You have a 50:50 chance of in the lead in that the cards will either work in your desire or they will not.

Perhaps my inability to work out probabilities is why I have lost lb300 on party poker lol.

Or maybe not, because even when I know my probability and how many outs I have my luck never kicks surrounded by when it's really supposed to.

But sure there is always Jamie Gold. He's a dope but incredibly lucky :)
When you have a series of events like this, you have to subtract the odds that the event won't happen, then subtract that from 100%.

If you own a 3.45% chance of winning each tournament, it funds there is a 96.55% chance that you won't win. The odds that you won't win any tournament is .9655 ^ 6, or .81005.

Subtracting from 100%, this technique you have about a 19% chance to win at least possible once.

I think what you did was just attach 3.45 for each tournament (multiply by 6). In this case, it's close because you have a small amount of tournaments.

But if you played 30 tournaments, your method would give 103.5%, which is obviously not correct. It should be about 65%.
Let me put it this way

I would bet against you.

why not return with an education or further your education and make money the apposite old fashioned way: Earn it.


Related Questions:
How do I bread out from internet poker site so feds don't help yourself to it.Is it undisruptive to verbs to Wellsfargo vista?
why to use an us bank statement if you don't wanna pay the '' share '' for uncle sam ;)? it's not nice to say on public how can be avoided this ! If you need more info touch...

I get a information surrounded by the post from international lotto commission.?
they are saying a won 420.000.00 out os total prize of 2,940,00.00. It came with a dissertation check with 7,400.00but when i checked out the company on the check the company are right. there is a bank wachovia but they don't own one in odenton, maryland. the postage is from canada and...



The answers post by the user, for information only, GamblingAsk.com does not guarantee the right.